HAIR STRENGTHENING TREATMENT
Helps combat hair loss and alopecia in men and women. Induces hair growth by revitalizing the follicles and improving blood circulation. Improves scalp problems and increases the thickness and volume of the hair
Novel formula with kopexil (Molecule derived from Minoxidil with no side effects, VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor, IGF (insulin-like growth factor 1), FGF (fibroblast growth factor) and peptides.
- Product to treat hair loss containing more than 50 active ingredients, including a biomimetic peptide compound, numerous vitamins and amino acids.
- Prevents hair loss in men and women.
- Induces hair growth, revitalizes the follicles and improves blood circulation.
- Improves scalp problems and increases hair thickness and volume.
- Stimulates and strengthens the hair follicles.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the hair and scalp.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
A bio-active complex which prevents and reduces hair loss and stimulates hair growth. Its effectiveness is based on two ingredients:
- TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (RED CLOVER)
Several studies have proven its effectiveness inhibiting 5-alpha reductase types I and II. It is also an effective modulator of chronic inflammation, a powerful antioxidant and reduces the damage caused by free radicals.
- BIOMIMETIC PEPTIDE (ACETYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3)
Has been demonstrated to help anchor hair fibre better. Stimulates ECM proteins. Also has a direct effect on hair follicles, increasing their size with a larger number of fibres and enhancing their vitality.
Molecule derived from Minoxidil with no side effects (does not affect blood
pressure). Prevents excessive collagen synthesis by inactivating the enzyme
Lysyl Hydroxylase. Scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth.
Stimulates microcirculation in the scalp and inhibits follicle atrophy caused by dihydrotestosterone and aging of the follicle.
CONCENTRATION OF GROWTH FACTORS
10 ppm of each Growth Factor / vial.
CAPIXYL KOPEXIL, ( DIAMINO PYRIMIDINE OXIDE), PROCAPYL, SH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-2 (CG_IGF1), SH-POLYPEPTIDE-1 (CG-BFGF), SH POLYPEPTIDE-9 (CG-VEGF), COPPER- TRIPEPTIDE-1, AMINOACIDS, VITAMINS AND MINERALS, COMPLEX.
HOW TO USE
Massage one vial per session into the area being treated in circular movements. The use of electroporation or a derma-roller is recommended.
One session per week is recommended for the first four weeks, followed by a maintenance session once every 2 or 3 months.